Let me assure you that there is NOTHING wrong with you. I get exactly how you feel. I felt the same when I did not have the energetic tools and mindset to change my circumstances. I had to allow myself to mourn, heal and then summon the courage to STOP! I then DECIDED to change how I looked at life. I took responsibility for my part in my circumstances, and that’s when I was able to move forward on the path to transformation.
Now that you know what is going on, here is why you are allowing your circumstances to play tricks on you;
- You are enjoying the attention that others give you every time you tell your story;
- You are afraid that if you decide to change your circumstances, your friends and family will judge you and may be not want to interact with you because they think you are crazy;
- You fear the unknown which is probably what you know will be exposed when you do the work;
- You have been told time and again how to be and what to do that you don’t even remember what what you want to be or do;
- You don’t seem to be attracting healthy relationships so you think you are a lost cause;
- Your financial situation doesn’t reflect the efforts you put into your work;
- You don’t even know what your life purpose or mission is;
- You have no time to put into personal development because you have others to take care of;
- You don’t even understand why you should invest in personal development;
I hear you! I get you! And you feel deep down that there is a a higher calling on your life. If only you can crack the code on how to chuck the fear aside, and take that giant step towards your transformation by ruffling a few feathers as possible. You badly want that life of freedom, happiness and abundance. You are done getting caught in the vicious cycle of excuses, overwhelm, lack and stuckness. You know there’s more to you! IT IS TIME to step out of the shadows, unshackle yourself and heed to your calling. IT IS TIME to align yourself with, and claim your true identity and life purpose.